NEWS : German citizenship act opens more opportunities for persons with German descent to acquire citizenship
- Do you have a parent of German origin, who was German citizen at the time of your birth irrespectively of the birth date ?
- Are you born after 23.05.1949 and before 01.01.1975 ?
- Do you have parents or grandparents of German origin, who lost German citizenship after marriage with a foreigner before you were born ?
- Have your parents or grandparents lost citizenship due to laws or actions during the Nazi regime between 1933 and 45, irrespectively of the date of your
- Are you born after 23.05.1949 and before 01.04.1953, and have you lost the German citizenship which you had originally acquired at birth, for example
because your German parent and you received a foreign citizenship through naturalisation afterwards ?
You are very likely eligible to obtain German citizenship and passport, if one of the above applies to you, and you can retain your foreign citizenship,
subject to the respective citizenship rules in your home country
Contact us for a free assessment !
Germany is one of the
leading nations in Europe and the world in regard to economic strength, prosperity, social welfare, environmental standards, rule of right, democratic standards and personal
Germany - Wikipedia
Germany has the strongest economy in
Europe (source : EUROSTAT) :
"There were 52 regions which recorded primary income per inhabitant that was at least 22.500 € in 2013. The majority (27)
of these regions were located in Germany, including the second, third and fourth highest figures which were recorded in Upper Bavaria, Stuttgart and
The German province of Bavaria is rated number 7 in the top
economic hubs ranking in the EU Regional
Munich, the capital of Bavaria, has a strong labour market, offers
high quality of life and is a popular tourist destination staging the world famour Okotoberfest :
München: Wo das Life den meisten Style hat. - Germany Travel